Somewhere in France

Somewhere in France

Thursday, September 15, 2016

It has been a long time since I've posted, but I wanted to let you know I'm alive and well and plan to start blogging regularly again soon. Until then, I've received a request and want to post it asap. It's to do with Carola Douglas, a nurse I've written extensively about. Here's the request:


My name is Ben, and I'm an archiver for the Harbord Museum Archives. While researching one of our former students and honoured nursing sister Carola Douglas, we came across your 2012 blog post on her. What an incredible story. You mention that you received much of your information from Anna Douglas, a relative and family historian. We were wondering if you would mind sending us her email address? We plan on honouring Carola and her sacrifices at this upcoming remembrance day, and want to collaborate our research with Anna's.
Ben Heywood, Harbord Club

I also know that we have had other folks write to me regarding Carola. If you would like to connect with Ben, please email me at the address provided on my blog. Until next time, Debbie Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment